Where to get help in Blackford County. (Updated: 10/5/22)
Community & Family Services:
- Community & Family Services Food Pantry (Hartford City & Montpelier) – https://www.facebook.com/Community-Family-Services-Inc-Food-Pantry-Blackford-County-108507153972751/
- The Blackford County WIC office can be reached at 765-348-0744 or BlackfordWIC@gmail.com. The fax is 765-348-0748.
- Other services provided: https://www.communityandfamilyservices.org/blackford
What is a township trustee?
Trustees are elected people in each township who help the poor obtain certain basic necessities. The trustee may help with shelter or housing costs, utility bills, food, clothing, medical needs, burial expenses, or school supplies. Trustee assistance is considered “last resort” assistance. You first must try to get help with other agencies and/or family members. (Source: Indiana Legal Services)
- Licking Township
- Call the office at 765-348-0920 and leave a message.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Licking-Township-Trustee-266420580517621/
- Jackson Township
- Call home of trustee at 765-348-2213
- Washington Township
- Call home of trustee at 765-329-0329
- Email: email@example.com