Where to get help in Blackford County. Updated: 4/29/20
- NEW! Be Well Indiana: https://bewellindiana.com/
“Throughout this site, you’ll find information and resources compiled by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction designed to help Hoosiers stay connected and maintain their well-being. These resources have been validated by local and national experts to ensure that you have access to reliable information that you can trust.”
- Indiana Unemployment: https://www.in.gov/dwd/3474.htm
- COVID-19 Economic Impact Payment Information (aka $1200+ stimulus check from federal government): https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know
- Community & Family Services Food Pantry (Hartford City & Montpelier) – https://www.facebook.com/Community-Family-Services-Inc-Food-Pantry-Blackford-County-108507153972751/
- WIC offices are closed to the public. The Blackford County office can be reached at 765-348-0744 or BlackfordWIC@gmail.com. The fax is 765-348-0748.
- Township Trustees
- The Licking Township Trustee is still assisting clients remotely. Call the office at 348-0920 and leave a message. The trustee checks messages 3 days per week and is actively assisting people. Also see their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Licking-Township-Trustee-266420580517621/ , for more information.
- Washable face masks for personal use only
- The library director is making free cotton masks to give away to those who need them. Please send requests to email@example.com .